Complaints Policy of Larkfleet Homes
Larkfleet Homes views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Definition of a complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Larkfleet Homes.
Where complaints come from
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest.
A complaint can be received by email or in writing.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Larkfleet Homes.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Complaints procedure of Larkfleet Homes
Publicised contact details for complaints:
Complaints may be sent to Larkfleet Homes.
FAO Customer Service
Larkfleet House, Larkfleet Homes,
Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF