- If you think you have got what it takes to work in a pressurised environment, working to tight deadlines to ensure we deliver the necessary consents and approvals to help deliver growth, then we would like to hear from you.
- We are looking at someone who already has had a few years experience and are now considering their next step in their planning career, ideally someone who is already MRTPI or who is working towards it.
- The work will involve working closely with colleagues in the Planning, Land, Architectural and Technical Teams in identifying potential new development sites, including carrying out district wide assessments for potential sites which will mean working very closely with the land team; carrying out site appraisals; promoting sites through the Development Plan process; preparing and submitting planning applications; and getting details approved for the discharge of conditions.
- As well as liaising with internal colleagues the work will involve working closely with planning consultants as well as building working relationships with planning and other officers working for the Council.
- We operate throughout Lincolnshire from our base in Bourne as well in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Rutland and Nottinghamshire. We have also expanded into Suffolk and Norfolk as well as the south west of England.
- Salary is competitive
The closing date for applications is 21st December 2018
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV and covering letter to:
Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF.
No agencies. Unfortunately unsuccessful applicants may not be notified.