Location: South Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Rutland
You will need to be multi-skilled in construction methods working to a high standard
You will need to:
- Very good attention to detail.
- To be presentable, hardworking and driven.
- To liaise with the Customer Care department.
- Proven carpentry, plastering, plumbing, tiling, plumbing, electrical, painting and decorating skills.
- Good organisational skills, working on your own initiative.
- To have experience in internal finishing to a high standard.
- Good customer service skills as you will be dealing directly with the homeowner and you are representing the company.
Closing date for applications is 24th May 2019.
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies.
Castlebuild Scaffolding part of The Larkfleet Group of Companies is looking to employ excellent scaffolders to join their established and award winning team.
- Castlebuild Scaffolding is seeking Part 1 or Part 2 qualified scaffolders
- Must have their own driving licences
- On the books or subcontract
- Good rates of pay
Closing date for applications is TBC.
For all enquiries please contact David on 07889 232234.
Careers in home building
The Home Building Skills Partnership have launched a new attract campaign aimed at changing perceptions about careers in our industry particularly those trades and job roles with current skills shortages. To find out more click here.
*The Larkfleet Group of Companies is an organisation which actively promotes equality and diversity and encourages applicants from all sectors of the community.