Location: South Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Rutland
You will need to be multi-skilled in construction methods working to a high standard
You will need to:
- Very good attention to detail.
- To be presentable, hardworking and driven.
- To liaise with the Customer Care department.
- Proven carpentry, plastering, plumbing, tiling, plumbing, electrical, painting and decorating skills.
- Good organisational skills, working on your own initiative.
- To have experience in internal finishing to a high standard.
- Good customer service skills as you will be dealing directly with the homeowner and you are representing the company.
Closing date for applications is 24th May 2019.
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Planner.
Following a period of growth Larkfleet Homes are looking at expanding our small, but dedicated planning team. We are looking to recruit another planner, ideally someone with a couple of years of experience working as a planner with policy and development management experience.
If you think you have got what it takes to work in a pressurised environment, working to tight deadlines to ensure we deliver the necessary consents and approvals to help deliver growth, then we would like to hear from you.
- We are looking at someone who already has had a few years experience and are now considering their next step in their planning career, ideally someone who is already MRTPI or who is working towards it.
- The work will involve working closely with colleagues in the Planning, Land, Architectural and Technical Teams in identifying potential new development sites, including carrying out district wide assessments for potential sites which will mean working very closely with the land team; carrying out site appraisals; promoting sites through the Development Plan process; preparing and submitting planning applications; and getting details approved for the discharge of conditions.
- As well as liaising with internal colleagues the work will involve working closely with planning consultants as well as building working relationships with planning and other officers working for the Council.
- We operate throughout Lincolnshire from our base in Bourne as well in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Rutland and Nottinghamshire. We have also expanded into Suffolk and Norfolk as well as the SW. of England.
- Salary is competitive.
Closing date for applications is 5th April 2019.
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV and letter to Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF.
Previous applicants need not apply. No agencies.
Castlebuild Scaffolding part of The Larkfleet Group of Companies is looking to employ excellent scaffolders to join their established and award winning team.
- Castlebuild Scaffolding is seeking Part 1 or Part 2 qualified scaffolders
- Must have their own driving licences
- On the books or subcontract
- Good rates of pay
Closing date for applications is TBC.
For all enquiries please contact David on 07889 232234.
Careers in home building
The Home Building Skills Partnership have launched a new attract campaign aimed at changing perceptions about careers in our industry particularly those trades and job roles with current skills shortages. To find out more click here.
*The Larkfleet Group of Companies is an organisation which actively promotes equality and diversity and encourages applicants from all sectors of the community.